As an update to last night's post, I have officially joined Weight Watchers. This is not something I would have done Pre-Caroline, as I had much more motivation then, but now I need a bit of structure, so this hopefully will do the trick!
I signed up online last night, which motivated me to get up at 8am and take Caroline for an hour long walk around Hyde Park. Hopefully these walks will turn into runs, as that is what I mostly prefer!
I signed up online last night, which motivated me to get up at 8am and take Caroline for an hour long walk around Hyde Park. Hopefully these walks will turn into runs, as that is what I mostly prefer!
I go to my first meeting on Wednesday to get weighed in, which is the main reason I am going to go to the meetings. I don't there's better motivation than someone staring at your weight and telling you that you either lost weight or gained weight! Hopefully they can tell me the former rather than that latter...
Leanne's weight loss challenge...To Be Continued...
Leanne's weight loss challenge...To Be Continued...





4 comments:
Way to go Leanne! I love Weight Watchers. It's what I used after all of my babies and while pregnant with Mara. I agree that the structure of it all is great and really helps to know what and how much you are really eating. I was shocked when I first started with Titus at how much less I was supposed to eat!
That first week or so are a challenge, but once your tummy evens out the hunger pains, you will be good to go.
Here are my secret foods: Diet Coke, Diet Coke, Diet Coke:), Dove dark chocolate-1 sq is 1 pt- Frishes veg soup-there is a recipe online and it is 2 pt I think and filling, Pringles with Olestra, I'll have to talk to you more on Wed. I love WW. YOu can be my inspiration to start now:) OH, and Kroger has LF chocolate yogurt that is low pointage. I'll be cheering you on and jealous that you will be loosing while I am gaining!
Leanne,
I know I am a nerd but you have to check out this website. www.dwlz.com
It is a lady who did WW and she has so much info on here it is unbelievable! My fav part is the restaurants part. She lists thousands of them from McDonalds to Olive Garden, LaRosas, so many more. Anyway, she gives point values for many of thier food items and it was so very helpful when eating out to know how many points something was going to be rather than just getting a salad. Hope you like it too:)
Hi Leanne
Found you via Danielle's blog. I first started Weight Watchers before I got married so my wedding day was my goal and I lost a stone and a half in 9 months. It really does work..then I got pregnant and everytime I went to join again I was pregnant again..so gave up and now pay the price..have been thinking about starting again. Will be keen to see how you get on. Best of luck with it.
Sesame
You can do it!! I've been a member since 2/26 and have lost 28.2lbs!! I have also started going to Curves and have lost 10.5 inches in 2 months. I was like you and just fed up. If you've got your mind made up, you will be successful. Remember to use all of your points and to write down what you eat.
Post a Comment