So, I would love to know who is actually reading my blog, or am I really just writing for myself and the fact that it is very therapeutic for me. If you read my blog and feel compelled to tell me so, please leave it in the comment section. I would love to know who is getting a kick out of "It's A Blair Life."
As you will note at the bottom of my blog, there is a "Live Traffic Feed," which tells me where people are from that visit as well as where they came from or where they're going (assuming they clicked on a link to/from my blog). Additionally, being that Blogger is under the Google umbrella, if you go to Google and search specific words (i.e. Caroline Blair, Leanne Blair, etc.) you may actually find our blog. I can actually see what words people search in Google to end up on our blog. And we don't receive a lot of random visitors (or at least I don't think so), however those that are somewhat unknown tend to Goggle the following words, "Necessary Baby Items" and end up HERE. I can tell also tell that once people read my list of necessary baby items, many tend to click on my FAVORITE baby item, the Miracle Blanket. I feel like I should start getting kick backs from this wonderful company for sending so many visitors to their website! :) Hmmm...a great idea, huh!
Anyway, the point of this post is to find out who is reading "It's A Blair Life." So...those of you who are "secretly" reading, I would love to know! I'm sure my brother is one of them, right, Scott? (He's just to embarrassed to admit it!)
Hope you all have a wonderful evening!!!!
As you will note at the bottom of my blog, there is a "Live Traffic Feed," which tells me where people are from that visit as well as where they came from or where they're going (assuming they clicked on a link to/from my blog). Additionally, being that Blogger is under the Google umbrella, if you go to Google and search specific words (i.e. Caroline Blair, Leanne Blair, etc.) you may actually find our blog. I can actually see what words people search in Google to end up on our blog. And we don't receive a lot of random visitors (or at least I don't think so), however those that are somewhat unknown tend to Goggle the following words, "Necessary Baby Items" and end up HERE. I can tell also tell that once people read my list of necessary baby items, many tend to click on my FAVORITE baby item, the Miracle Blanket. I feel like I should start getting kick backs from this wonderful company for sending so many visitors to their website! :) Hmmm...a great idea, huh!
Anyway, the point of this post is to find out who is reading "It's A Blair Life." So...those of you who are "secretly" reading, I would love to know! I'm sure my brother is one of them, right, Scott? (He's just to embarrassed to admit it!)
Hope you all have a wonderful evening!!!!





9 comments:
I'm a faithful reader, if you didn't already know:)
I'm with you, I think that there are many "blog lurkers" and it would be fun to know how all knows the ins and outs of your life. If you have a block on yours like mine you would have a better idea, but unless people comment, I don't think you can really know.
Leanne,
Jodi mentioned that you had a blog, so yes... I have been reading. You always include interesting insights and links. I hope you don't mind that I take a peak now and then!
Amy Samad
Hey Leanne, I love your blog. I read it very often. It's nice being able to see what's going on in your family's life since we live so far apart. I hope you can keep updating it when you start your new job (Congrats!)!
you know i'm a fan :)
I have your link on my blog so I check it when you have updates. Congrats on the new job! Very exciting!
I check in to see what is new in your life and with Ms. Caroline since we can't ever seem to actually manage to get together in person. I am off work next Wed though (the 30th) and will be hanging out at home with my new puppy if you two got an itch to get out of the house for a while.
Sarah Braukman
I read from Rochester, NY! It's Emily Kuschner! I saw the link on your Facebook, and I love being able to read your adventures and hear/see how everyone is doing. I'm looking forward to seeing you at reunion!
- Emily
Ok Sis, you got me. I do read this stuff now. I'm glad you are documenting everything so meticulously. I enjoy all the video's and pictures. Keep up the good work.
Scott.
I've been reading! I don't always comment but your blogs are hilarious! Congrats again on both the job and WW. Can't wait to see you on day #3! Keep me posted on the house (you sure do have a lot going on right now!).
Mitch
Post a Comment