Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

CF Video

In the past, I have posted a few times about an amazing blog, Confessions of a CF Husband. This blog is written by an amazing husband, who's wife has Cystic Fibrosis. She gave birth to a very, very premature baby girl in January and also received a much needed lung transplant in April. She and her daughter finally left the hospital earlier this month, however, she was recently diagnosed with lymphoma as a result of her transplant. You could say that this family has been through events that most of us will hopefully never experience. And it's amazing because they do not sit and cry or feel sorry for themselves, in fact, they have become such an inspiration to millions across the world! Today, Nathan posted a video on his blog that is incredibly moving! I have never known anyone with Cystic Fibrosis, however, I feel like I've gotten to know this family a little bit from their blog and it has certainly moved me to become an advocate for CF. This disease has no cure and the average lifespan for a person with it is 37. 37 is too young, that's for sure! Please visit the most recent post on Nathan's website and consider donating or becoming an advocate to help find a cure for CF! CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO!

post signature