Caroline and I went with my parents to a concert in Wyoming (where my parents live). It was a hilarious 80's hair band! Lots of fun and Caroline certainly moved to the music. She it quite the little dancer and really enjoys shaking what she's got...a cute little hiney! :)
While we were listening to the music, my lovely daughter, all decked out in her pink dress, sat in dirt and ate it! She kept going for more. It was hilarious! She and I also shared an ice cream, which she devoured! So, at the end of the concert, not only was she covered in dirt, but it was sticky ice cream dirt! :) I think I'm lightening up a bit when it comes to Caroline and her messes! I've learned a little dirt is not going to ruin her fun little wardrobe!
While we were listening to the music, my lovely daughter, all decked out in her pink dress, sat in dirt and ate it! She kept going for more. It was hilarious! She and I also shared an ice cream, which she devoured! So, at the end of the concert, not only was she covered in dirt, but it was sticky ice cream dirt! :) I think I'm lightening up a bit when it comes to Caroline and her messes! I've learned a little dirt is not going to ruin her fun little wardrobe!





No comments:
Post a Comment