Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Water Baby!

A couple of times over the past week I have taken Caroline to the Wyoming Family Aquatic Center, which my parents belong to in Wyoming, Ohio. It's the nicest facility I have ever seen, especially for children! Caroline absolutely loves this place. Today, we invited her friend Nate and my friend Sandy to join us at the pool. They had such a great time! They played in the water for hours and ate fun foods from the snack bar. If you live in Wyoming it only costs $200 a year to belong to the pool and workout facility. Matt and I have narrowed down our desirable locations as to where we want to move and Wyoming is at the top of the list. After Matt went to the pool a few days ago, he is now more sold on this fabulous community than ever... Bottom line, we have to sell our house first! Ugh! Hopefully sooner than later... I am getting antsy! :) Here are some photos of Caroline at the pool!











post signature

3 comments:

Danielle said...

That looks like such a great pool for the kids. Where exactly is Wyoming, Ohio in relation to Cincinnati. If push comes to shove and Weston ends up moving us to Ohio, I'd like to have some places in mind.

Leanne B. said...

Wyoming is right near where Megan and I grew up. It's off of 75. It's North of the city (almost directly). It's a beautiful area with lots of kids. Not your typical cookie cutter suburb. It has lots of character and old, beautiful houses. :) You should move there!!!!!!

Danielle said...

Sure you don't want to get into real estate like your mom? :) You're pretty persuasive about stuff.