I've had a bit of writer's block lately... I guess life in the Blair household has been pretty low key and "normal." Let me see what I can muster up...
We are heading next weekend to our very FAVORITE place, Charleston, South Carolina! We're staying at my parents place on Isle of Palms and we are VERY excited! Last time we were there was when Miss Caroline was only six weeks old and looked like this:
On our drive down, we will certainly make a stop at USC to show Caroline her future college (again). If she wants her parents (or at least her mother) to pay for her education, she'll have to wear garnet and black and become a Gamecock! When we drove down last time we stopped in front of the horseshoe at USC and Caroline and I took a quick picture... And I still looked pregnant... Lovely!
Here's a few more pictures of my little Gamecock! I look forward to taking updated pictures of Caroline in Carolina! :)




1 comment:
Good job Leanne! GO GAMECOCKS!!
Post a Comment