Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Little Dora!

I promise, Caroline doesn't watch much TV except for the occasional viewing of Baby Einstein, but the other morning, I was preparing her breakfast, so I plopped her down in her jammies in front of Dora the Explorer and she seemed very excited! I want her to be bilingual, so maybe Dora might be able to help me out!



This is her "you're annoying, Mom" face!







post signature

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Leanne, my kids have a Dora video that they have watched a few times and I think the reason they pick it up so quickly is because she repeats everything like 5 times! I was watching it with them last week and I was waiting for one of the kids to throw up thier hands and be annoyed with her repeating over and over, but they loved it!