All I can say is view the video below... Most of you know I can't stand Obama, and yes, I have many friends who rave about him. But seriously, what kind of AMERICAN, running for President, says a stupid comment like this!? Apparently knowing how many states there are in this country is not as important as telling the citizens of this country that you stand for "CHANGE!" And what the hell does that mean... Anyway, I know many of my left-leaning friends might have some comments about this, and please feel free to leave them. We are in American and we are truly blessed with free speech and free will (even if we do sometimes sound like total idiots...). :)





2 comments:
You know what was really funny was that when he said that, the audience laughed and then he went on to react to that by talking about Alaska and Hawaii, as to correct thier laughter!
I am sure that a lot of people will say that he was just really tired, but it is hard to sympathize with this guy!
Voting is "merely a labor-saving device for ascertaining on which side force lies and bowing to the inevitable... It is neither more nor less than a paper representative of the bayonet, the bully, and the bullet."
Benjamin R. Tucker, 1889
I don't like anybody and I don't think that I will vote again. Of course it was a stupid thing to say but our current president is even stupider.
Post a Comment