Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

The Butterfly Show

Matt and I took Caroline to the Butterfly Show at Krohn Conservatory on Saturday. There were thousands of butterflies flying everywhere. Caroline seemed quite entertained by all the action. The exhibit was packed and I was really surprised that we didn't see any little kids step on some of the butterflies. They were really everywhere! It was a lot of fun, but perhaps worth a visit on a weekday, when there weren't so many other people there... On our way home we stopped at the Twin Lakes in Eden Park, which, if you haven't been, is beautiful! They have this really cute concession stand, so the three of us shared shaved ice, which I think Caroline really liked! Here are some pictures of our day!












post signature

No comments: