I will be on a blog hiatus for the next week or so... We are heading to my parents place in Isle of Palms, South Carolina! We are so excited! I have been going here since as far back as I can remember and probably even before that. Matt had never been there until he met me and I'll have to say he has developed as much passion for this beautiful city as I have. He has the most amazing sense of direction and from the first time we went to SC together (over 3 years ago), he has been able to maneuver his way around the city (and state for that matter) with such ease. He has even found some hidden places that I didn't know existed! I am very grateful that he loves this place so much...if only I could convince him to move there! :) For those of you who have never been to Charleston, it's worth the visit! I swear, I should work for their Tourism and Visitor's Bureau, as I am always promoting this city! It is my favorite place to be, that's for sure!
Last time we were there, Caroline was only 8 weeks old, so we are in for so much more fun this time around. She will get to enjoy the pool and the beach and will probably eat tons of sand, which will make for cute pictures (of course, I will post them on the blog upon my return). We plan to take her all over Charleston and hopefully I can buy some cute smocked dresses (my favorite apparel for my little peanut).
Unfortunately, Matthew has to leave Charleston on Wednesday because he has a meeting on Thursday. So, my parents, who are currently in Miami, Florida, will arrive in Charleston on Tuesday to join us. It has been quite a few years since I have been on vacation with just my parents and not my husband. It should be lots of fun and they're looking forward to watching Caroline play at the beach. On Friday, Caroline and I are heading to Atlanta to visit my friend Sara for the weekend! Much to the chagrin of my family, we are driving there by ourselves. I am certain that they will be quite stressed until I arrive in Atlanta and then they will continue to stress until I make it back to Cincinnati safely on Sunday. All I can say is we shall be fine! And I look forward to a little mother-daughter adventure!
Last time we were there, Caroline was only 8 weeks old, so we are in for so much more fun this time around. She will get to enjoy the pool and the beach and will probably eat tons of sand, which will make for cute pictures (of course, I will post them on the blog upon my return). We plan to take her all over Charleston and hopefully I can buy some cute smocked dresses (my favorite apparel for my little peanut).
Unfortunately, Matthew has to leave Charleston on Wednesday because he has a meeting on Thursday. So, my parents, who are currently in Miami, Florida, will arrive in Charleston on Tuesday to join us. It has been quite a few years since I have been on vacation with just my parents and not my husband. It should be lots of fun and they're looking forward to watching Caroline play at the beach. On Friday, Caroline and I are heading to Atlanta to visit my friend Sara for the weekend! Much to the chagrin of my family, we are driving there by ourselves. I am certain that they will be quite stressed until I arrive in Atlanta and then they will continue to stress until I make it back to Cincinnati safely on Sunday. All I can say is we shall be fine! And I look forward to a little mother-daughter adventure!
So, until I return... I wish you all a wonderful week!





1 comment:
You've been tagged by me too! Check out my 7 crazy facts.
Post a Comment