We went to my Aunt and Uncle's house this afternoon in Batavia, Ohio, which is about 40 minutes east of Cincinnati. My cousin, Jeff, and his wife, Donna, just welcomed their new baby son, Quinn Colin, into the world. He was born 3 weeks ago in Texas and Jeff and Donna were blessed to be able to adopt him. The way the adoption worked out was truly a work of God and lots of prayer! And little Quinn is such a wonderful addition to our family. He is adorable and so very loved! Congrats Jeff, Donna and big brother Soren!
Quinn's very first viewing of a cicada on his Mommy's arm!
A rare photo of Caroline and her Uncle/God-Father Scott!
Can you say center of attention?
Cousin Scott and Miss Caroline





1 comment:
Leanne, I literally have 5 different email address' for you in my box and I can never remember which is the one you check. So, can you send me your parent's address-home. I may have it around here somewhere, but can't imagine where to begin to look.
Have a great trip if I don't talk to you.
By the way, I talked with nathan m the other day and he said he has been trying to get in touch with you about the reunion. He feels bad that he isn't doing more. I told him I'd pass on the message.
Post a Comment