As I previously mentioned, we have FINALLY put a FOR SALE sign in our yard! So, hopefully someday soon, someone will want to move on in! We have had a few calls and someone came through last night, so we shall see! It is a great starter house in a wonderful area, close to lots of cute shops and unique restaurants... Any Takers???? I will include some pictures in this post... Seriously, if any of you know anyone who would be interested, please let us know!
Matt, Caroline and I have been touring around town looking at various houses... Our hearts were set on Wyoming, but then we started venturing out into other areas (Anderson and Loveland), so now we really aren't sure where we will end up. I just want to find a place that is a "neighborhood," where Caroline can make lots of friends, ride a bike and feel safe! Matt and I disagree on a lot of things, but when it comes to houses we are always on the same page...so hopefully we will find something that makes us both happy and works well with our little peanut!





2 comments:
Great pictures! I will keep my ears open for potential buyers. Did you get any hair bows at Target??
That's a great-looking house! :)
We migh have ours put up for sale in a few weeks too!
BTW, you're now added on Hip Mama's Place directory, thanks.
Post a Comment