Obviously, I've mentioned Caroline's angst and love of her sippy cup. A first experience with many more to come. While before I knew it we would have two more first experiences today.
Milestone #1:
Caroline has been knawing on Gerber puffs these past few weeks with much excitement. However, she would prefer that I feed them to her. She had absolutely no interest in feeding them to herself... That changed today. She did it! She fed herself cherry flavored puffs. At least 5...maybe more! Then, to top it off I gave her a banana to suck on and she started to eat it a bit...by herself!
Milestone #1:
Caroline has been knawing on Gerber puffs these past few weeks with much excitement. However, she would prefer that I feed them to her. She had absolutely no interest in feeding them to herself... That changed today. She did it! She fed herself cherry flavored puffs. At least 5...maybe more! Then, to top it off I gave her a banana to suck on and she started to eat it a bit...by herself!
Milestone #2:
If eating puffs wasn't enough of a first for one day, she proceeded to get up on all fours and crawl. Only a few inches, but she did it. And she did it over and over again!
I think my days of putting her in one spot and not worrying about where she'll end up are numbered. Caroline is ON THE MOVE!
Milestone #3:
Milestone #3:
And as I mentioned the third milestone is her experience with the sippy cup. She went from extreme dislike to interest in one day!
MY HOW THINGS CHANGE SO QUICKLY!
Here are a few pictures of her experiences today!
MY HOW THINGS CHANGE SO QUICKLY!
Here are a few pictures of her experiences today!




2 comments:
Hey, thanks for the clicker tip. How fun. I added another one from bravenet.com
Kind of fun, you should check it out.
Dinner was fun. Next time maybe you guys can come over and play. Dinners' with toddlers lead me to distraction:)
Leanne, Sara shared with me your blog. I love and you're so creative with it. Caroline is beautiful, thanks sfor sharing Caroline with me. Love Jean
Post a Comment