Caroline was baptized on Sunday, December 16th at St. Cecilia Parish, where Matthew and I were married. In the Catholic faith, receiving a sacrament, such as being baptized, is truly a momentous occasion. Of course, Miss Caroline will have no recollection of this day. However, in years to come she will have pictures to look at and see how much joy and happiness she brought to a community celebrating her baptism.
Caroline's baptismal gown was truly a wonderful gift from my parents. Knowing how much I love the "Southern" culture and lifestyle, my parents thought it would be fitting for Caroline to have a Southern baptismal gown. That being said, while they were at their condo in Charleston last summer, they went to an adorable Southern children's store called Strasburg Children. They found this beautiful gown for Caroline and I couldn't have been more excited.
Caroline truly looked like my little Southern Belle at her baptism.
Caroline truly looked like my little Southern Belle at her baptism.





2 comments:
That is so sweet! Your little Caroline is adorable!!
I love Strasburg, that is where we got Zach's "John, John" baptism outfit. Looked like a toddler jfk jr.
love the blog.
Post a Comment