I know, I know what you all are thinking. Why am I writing a post about a new outfit for Caroline? Well, there is really no important reason, other than the fact that I love cute baby clothes, especially those with "Southern" flair.
A week or so ago, I got on eBay, a site I very rarely go on, and I decided to look for baby clothes that were unique and somewhat "Southern." I found quite a few things and decided to bid on them... This was my first actual time bidding, so I did not realize that such things like these little outfits would be such hot items, but they were. I got into a bidding war at the last minute of the auction on a few items...and of course, I lost.
However, I ended up having the option to buy one of the items anyway. And it was actually my favorite outfit. So, I bought it!! Yeah!! It arrive yesterday, and I am thinking Miss Caroline may wear it for her 1st Birthday Party. It's too cute. And of course I will include a picture!





2 comments:
Ok....I have been saying I do not care what the baby is but this totally makes me want a little girl!!!!!!!
Girls are definitely fun and there are some really cute girly clothes out there! However, I know that boys are lots of fun too!
Post a Comment