Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 25, 2008

Caroline's New Bathing Suit

Caroline, Matthew and I went to the mall this evening. Our reason in going was to eat dinner at Maggiano's, but the wait was 2 hours. Ridiculous, I know! So, we ended up eating in the food court. How about that for an evening! After our expensive dinner at the mall, we walked around a bit.

We went into one of my favorite children's clothing stores, Janie and Jack. This store is absolutely adorable, but quite expensive. I am the "spender" of the family, so shopping at this store would be more like me and less like Matthew. However, tonight was a much different night!

As I was looking through the racks, I looked over at Matthew and he was holding up the most adorable bathing suit. Yes, that's right, he picked it out all by himself. And he immediately bought it!


I found a picture online of Caroline's new bathing suit. So, I thought I would show you all!

As many of you know, we are going with Matt's entire family (over 20 people) on a cruise to Mexico and Belize. And Miss Caroline will be strutting her stuff on our cruise wearing this adorable bathing suit! I can't wait!!!!



No comments: