Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Perseverance will Prevail!

As an update to my previous post, Princess Caroline has tried again with the sippy cup! This time with MUCH MORE success. So much so that I was even able to capture some of the excitement on video, which of course I will post.

This time I put a little bit of apple juice in the cup, which she seemed to love much better! Perhaps this is the beginning of Caroline's transition to the "big girl" cups!

It's amazing that she was born a little over 7 months ago! She has changed so much since then. So many of my friends told me from the beginning...it goes by SOOO fast!!! And truly, IT DOES! I love all the changes that she's experiencing and I so look forward to many, many more...but I have to admit, I do miss the wobbly head and her newborn cry. I miss her falling asleep anywhere you put her. But I relish the past, enjoy the present and, with such excitement, look forward to the future.

No comments: