As most of you know, Matt and I are certainly on the "fast track" when it comes to our family! We got married, got a dog and had a baby all within one year! To be more specific, we got married on August 19, 2006, got a dog on September 23, 2006 and Baby Caroline was born on June 23, 2007. We didn't necessarily plan for all of these things to occur so quickly. However, without a doubt in my mind, it was all meant to be.
With the addition of Nate Dog and Baby Caroline, Matt and I truly blessed. Yes, sometimes Nate Dog drives me insane, but I wouldn't trade him for anything. He loves his little sister so much. He lets her pull on his ears, put her fingers in his eyes and smack him in the face. If I can give one piece of advice to all soon to be parents, get an animal (or at least let your children interact with animals). I know Caroline is only 6 months old, but she has no fear of her doggy and she loves him dearly. I think animals give children a sense of responsibility, compassion and strength.




No comments:
Post a Comment