Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bye, Bye Daddy!

So, Matthew left this morning for North Dakota! Yes, that's right, Bismarck, North Dakota. The coldest place ever this time of year! Apparently it's supposed to be a high of 7 degrees this week and a low of -16 degrees. Nice, huh!?

He went on a business trip and will not return until late Friday night. So, it's just Caroline, Nate Doggy and me. Of course, we shall survive, but I keep asking myself, who is going to take the dog out and who is going to wash all the bottles each night? Those are Matt's daily duties, as I hate washing bottles and he and Nate Dog have a special bond. It seems Nate prefers to dispose of his waste with his daddy, rather than his mommy!

WE MISS YOU DADDY!!!!


And of course, I had to include pictures from our bathing suit photo session!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Only at this time in life is it beautiful to have such rolls in a bathing suit:) I love it!