Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Working Towards a New Home for the Blair's!

So, Matt and I have been thinking of moving to a new home for a while now. Upon Caroline's arrival, I was very, very eager to move. I love our cute little house and the location is fabulous, but it's not the best place to raise a family. Our house is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house; perfect for a new married couple...not so perfect for a family of three...and a doggy!

That being said, we're finally starting to get the house in order to put it on the market! YEAH! Today we spent a good three hours cleaning out our basement. If you were to see our basement, you would think we have been married for 50 years. Getting it organized and throwing things away is such a great feeling. Starting fresh...I like that!

Hopefully Matt, Caroline, Nate Dog and I will move within the next 6 months to a year. Let's keep our fingers crossed. :)

Once we get all the rooms together, I will post pictures of our house. If any of you know anyone who is interested in living in Hyde Park (Cincinnati), in a cute 2 bedroom, 1bathroom house that is right near the Square and all the little shops and restaurants, let me know.

No comments: