On Saturday night we decided to head to the Panegyri Greek Festival. Finneytown, where I grew up, has a huge Greek church and a number of my high school friends are greek as well. The festival is probably one of the largest in the city and it is so much fun. There is all sorts of different greek foods and lots of greek dancing! And if you have any friends who are greek the chances of learning how to do those greek dances are very high! Caroline seemed to want to be greek that evening. She was dancing like crazy! She has quite the little rhythm going and she loves to move her legs! It was hilarious! We also ran into a lot of my high school friends, some who I haven't seen in a while. It was such a fun night and always fun to run into some of the random people from high school (it is inevitably a high school reunion each year).
(**Rebecca, this picture is just for you...you made it to the blog!!!) :)





1 comment:
I feel so honored! :)
Post a Comment