...Just kidding...we're not really moving... That's just a dream of mine that will have to remain just that...a dream. I just thought I would make sure I had ya'lls attention! :)
We really had a wonderful trip. The drive down was so easy. Caroline is such a great traveler. She didn't fuss at all. She was totally content the entire trip. We had lots of fun in Charleston and the IOP. We went to the beach and pool every day! And we also went to the Spoleto Festival, out to eat, shopped and walked around a lot. My parents came in on Tuesday night and Matt had to leave Wednesday night. It was fun to be with just my parents and Caroline. Yes, of course we missed Matt, but it had been years since I had been on a "family" vacation with just my parents. It was so cute to watch my parents play with Caroline at the beach.
Here are a few pictures from our fun-filled adventure South!
Here are a few pictures from our fun-filled adventure South!





2 comments:
I completely identify with your love of the South and can't wait for my parents to move to Atlanta this summer. I share your love of smocked clothing and my fridge always has sweet tea in it :-) Anyway, school's out, so if you want to get together at all, let me know. Glad your trip went well.
I love all of the pictures, and it really makes me want to go to the beach! I'm so glad you and Caroline went on a little adventure together and how great that she is such a wonderful traveler.
-I love your bathing suit by the way:)
Post a Comment