Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day and a Visit from Amber

We celebrated our favorite Daddy's yesterday. Caroline's Daddy, my Daddy and Matthew's Daddy! We went to church and breakfast with my family to celebrate and dinner with Matt's family. It's still surreal to me at times that Matt and I are parents! And that we actually get to celebrate holiday's like Father's Day and Mother's Day! God has truly blessed us beyond words! It's such a joy to see Matthew as a Daddy! I now know the joy my father felt when my brother and I were kids! I love you Matthew, you are such a wonderful Daddy to Caroline! She is truly blessed. And Happy Father's Day to my dad as well as Matt's dad. We would not be where we are today without your constant love, support and kindness!

An added bonus to Daddy's Day was a wonderful visit from my friend Amber, who was in town for a wedding over the weekend. She lives in Charlotte, NC. She came over to hang out yesterday, where she, Matt, Caroline and I proceeded to watch a 4 HOUR MOVIE! Yes, isn't that absurd? It was a movie about the Green River Killer on Lifetime... We wasted 4 hours of our day when it was absolutely beautiful outside, but we just couldn't stop watching it! Luckily Caroline took a nap for nearly 3 hours during the movie, as it may have given her some not needed insight into the scary reality of this world we live in!

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures with our Daddy's yesterday, however, we managed to take one with Miss Amber! And Amber took the cutest picture with her phone of Caroline sitting in a basket!







post signature

No comments: