I can hardly believe it! Our sweet little princess is turning ONE on Monday (June 23rd). I can't believe how quickly one year has flown by. It's amazing how in those first couple months as a parent, you simply can't wait for your baby to get bigger and finally sleep through the night! Each day seemed long and exhausting and I felt like I had no idea what I was doing (and still don't sometimes). I don't wish her back to those days, however, I do miss them. I miss her cute little noises and funny expressions. I miss just staring at her as she would make ever so slow movements with her little arms and legs. I miss giving her a bath in the bath sling. I miss swaddling her in her blanket and watching her sleep ever so soundly anywhere you would put her! My how quickly life happens! Just when you think you will never sleep again...you do!
As much as I miss her being an infant, I am so thrilled to watch her grow and change each and every day. She has been the biggest joy in my life and I thank God every day for giving me this precious gift!
As much as I miss her being an infant, I am so thrilled to watch her grow and change each and every day. She has been the biggest joy in my life and I thank God every day for giving me this precious gift!
11 1/2 months old





4 comments:
Happy early birthday Miss Caroline! And congratulations to Leanne and Matt on completing your first year as Mom and Dad! I'm so sorry we won't be here to celebrate, but I know your mommy is going to post lots of fun pictures for us to look at.
You are right, those first few months seem to drag as you are sleep deprived and then you look back and wonder where the time has gone.
Happy Birthday Caroline and best wishes to Leanne and Matt! Caroline is growing up to be the cutest little lady. Can't wait to see birthday photos!
Happy Birthday Princess Caroline!!
Happy Birthday Princess Caroline!!
Post a Comment