Hopefully Miss Caroline will get in to see the doctor tomorrow. Annoyingly enough, I have been fighting a bacteria infection for the past week or so and am now on antibiotics. Unfortunately, I think I gave my horrible illness to my poor little girl! She has a really deep chest cough and has very red, runny and crust eyes. The poor girl has been in a pretty unhappy mood all weekend. She has even shown me a few signs of the terrible two's because of this. We were at the mall today (and Kroger for that matter) and she was screaming to get out of her stroller (and shopping cart), so I let her out...HUGE mistake...when I tried to pick her up and put her back in she became a limp (and virusy) noodle and threw herself on the ground! Our first glimpse into the terrible two's! I am fairly certain she just doesn't feel so great this weekend, so she is acting out any way that she can.
She took a bath tonight and then decided she wasn't ready for bed and would rather play with the dog! She could barely see out of the slits in her eyes. So sad, but she really looked cute! (Oh, and yes you will notice in the pictures below, we put her to bed in just about any piece of clothing...usually consists of a t-shirt, but tonight it ended up being a tank top and diaper...).





1 comment:
Poor baby. When you said crusty, squnity eyes it made me think pink eye-does she have it? My kids have passed it around twice and it is no fun, although pretty easily cured with some gel. We are the same with jammies. They used to all match nice and pretty, but now the jammie drawer is pretty much clothes that I don't want them to wear out mixed with some pajama pieces. I think Caroline looks quite comfy.
Post a Comment