Well, to be honest, it always had a flash, but apparently, I pressed some button making the flash not work. Yes, for a moment (or 3 weeks), I was technologically challenged...
I haven't blogged much because I thought my camera was broken, but now that I know it's not, I'm back. :)
I haven't blogged much because I thought my camera was broken, but now that I know it's not, I'm back. :)
I thought I would post a few pictures from the past few weeks. More organized posts will follow soon!
We made a quick stop at my office this weekend, while we were downtown. Matt and Caroline had never seen it, so it was apparently very exciting for Caroline. So exciting she climbed in one of my cabinets! And you will note, that in non-profit, since they don't necessarily pay you millions, they do give you nice offices. I have a lovely view of the city!
A few weeks ago, Caroline and I met our friend's, The Gemmel's, at Coney Island for Children's Hospital Day. This was Caroline's first experience on a ride. She LOVED it! She and Nate were so cute. They are bound to be the bestest of friend's! I didn't get a picture of Caroline on the merry-go-round, but that was definitely her and Nate's favorite!





1 comment:
So fun. Has Caroline ever been on the poney at Meijer? I think that could have kept my kids entertained for hours:) By the way, I love the new green hair bow-I can only assume it is new bc I haven't seen it yet on the blog. Can't wait for this weekend!
Post a Comment