FINALLY, we have POWER! As Caroline, Matt and I were sitting on our porch as the sun was quickly going down, we were wondering if we were EVER going to get power back. And as we were literally having that discussion the lights TURNED ON! Woo Hoo!
We reset our clocks and turned on our tv. And realized our life was back to normal! I have to admit, I did somewhat enjoy the quietness that the lack of power caused. Matt, Caroline and I bonded greatly witout power! It was kind of nice! And we even went to bed by 9am every night without power...that was really nice!
Oh, how I love power, but it was nice to spend time with the family without all the noise of technology! Below are some pictures from the local paper, which highlight the aftermath of Hurricane Ike in Cincinnati...
Oh, how I love power, but it was nice to spend time with the family without all the noise of technology! Below are some pictures from the local paper, which highlight the aftermath of Hurricane Ike in Cincinnati...









1 comment:
My poor car! Still find it hilarious that strangers found it necessary to take pictures of my car and post it on the enquirer's website.
Post a Comment