Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

Caroline's First Ride In A Covertible!

We went to Matt's parents house today because Matt promised his parents he would trim their bushes while they were out of town, since they were coming home today he realized he needed to get them trimmed today. So, Matt trimmed away and then we decided to borrow their car and grab some lunch. Their car is by far one of my most favorite cars! It's a white BMW 3-series hard-top convertible. It's BEAUTIFUL! I'm not a car person, but this car is ridiculously nice. I can only dream that someday I would have one of my own...

This was Caroline's first convertible ride and I would have to say, I thought she would like it much more than she did. I think she was disturbed by the wind and inability to see because the sun was right in her eyes. So our fun little drive was somewhat hindered by our little peanut acting a bit unhappy. We ended up stopping the car and putting the top up, which Caroline thought was very interesting... She enjoyed the ride with the top up much better!










post signature

2 comments:

The Martin Family said...

Those pics just made me lol!

Jodi said...

Honestly Caroline, I hate the way that the wind puts tangles in your hair in a convertable. They seem to take forever to get out. But, I have to say, the tan you can get while in one is rather nice. Some day you will appreciate that:)