Caroline has a few new things that she's been doing lately that I wanted to make note of! Over the past 3 weeks Caroline has been in daycare and I think she's learned quite a few new things there. One, she's learned a bit of sign language. She can sign "more" and "thank you." It's too cute! Two, she LOVES, LOVES, LOVES baby dolls. She does the funniest things with her dolls. She puts them to sleep. Burps them. Pats them on the back. Hugs them. Kisses them. She is definitely a doll fan. Third, she has started to carry her "blanky" around the house. I think she is possibly developing a connection to a "lovey," which I am excited about! I had a blanky for years...when I say years, I slept with my blanky until I was in junior high when blanky "accidentally" made its way to the garbage can, courtesy of my parents. Four, she apparently sings "Twinkle, Twinkle," according to my friend Sandy, who witnessed this adorable sight. Five, she loves to give kisses and hugs to anyone who asks.
Caroline, we love you so much and are so proud of all the little things you learn and the joy you bring to us each day!





1 comment:
i remember your blankie!
-katie
Post a Comment