Tonight is my very last night as a "stay-at-home" mama! I officially start working TOMORROW at 8:30am! Whoa, that's early! Caroline doesn't usually wake up until 8:30am! Lucky for both of us, we have been getting up earlier for a week now and she has been going to daycare, which has helped get us both ready for the big day.
I will certainly miss my little peanut during the day and will think of her often, but I do look forward to going back to work and furthering my career at a great organization! And Miss Caroline had a great time last week at daycare, so I have no doubt that she will enjoy her time with her new friends learning all sorts of new things...my favorites being Spanish and sign language!
Of course, my blog updates will probably be a bit limited due to the fact that during Caroline's nap time, when I usually update, she will be at daycare and I will be at work!
Of course, my blog updates will probably be a bit limited due to the fact that during Caroline's nap time, when I usually update, she will be at daycare and I will be at work!
I will certainly update you as to how the first day or two goes at the new job! It will be an interesting change. I actually get my OWN office, which I am very excited about! Yeah!
If you are interested in learning about where I'll be working and what my main project will be CLICK HERE.
If you are interested in learning about where I'll be working and what my main project will be CLICK HERE.





1 comment:
Good luck tomorrow Leanne! I hope it all goes well and Miss Caroline continues to love her new place!!!
Post a Comment