Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Nana (Continued...)

We continued my mom's birthday at a celebration at my house this evening with my immediate and extended family! It was lots of fun and there was NO angel food cake! (Jodi, I ready your comment, and yes, I know angel food cake is filled with sugar, but you certainly can't tell an 84 year old Grandma that. It's all about perception and her perception is angel food cake is like sugar-free candy or diet soda. Hilarious, I know!)

Here are a few pictures from our lovely gathering!


The not so diabetic angel-food cake, cake!










post signature


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is weight watchers going? You look great.

Jodi said...

I know it is funny. It's kind of like eating ice cream and being thankful that you got in your dairy for the day:)
Now that you mention it though, I do remember Grandma Holmes being quite the cook-and in great portions. She always wanted people at the table to eat more:) She's a great lady.