Last night Miss Caroline spent the night with my parents, so Matt and I could go out with our friends for a birthday celebration for 2 of our friends. We went downtown to Nada for dinner, which is such a fabulously trendy Mexican restaurant. It's the farthest thing from a typical Mexican restaurant and it is so worth going! It was so much fun hanging out with everyone! Oh, and I might add that my usually smart husband, Matt, was going to drink an entire bottle of HOT sauce for $500, but I wouldn't let him. I couldn't imagine what the aftermath would have been had he done it! Everyone was trying to persuade him and he was ready to do it, but the mean wife, me, wouldn't let him! Yes, our friends are in our late 20's/early 30's, but there are times, you would think we were still in college!
After dinner, we went to this very hip bar for more drinks. For those of you familiar with Jean Robert de Caval, the owner of Pigall's, he opened a bar, Twist Lounge at Pigall's, which is next door to Pigall's. It was so much fun! We actually saw Rudi Johnson (running back for the Bengals), Dusty Baker (the manager for the Red's) and Rich Aurilia (player for the San Francisco Giants).
It was such a fun night and I know that Miss Caroline had such a great time with her grandparents!!!





2 comments:
I don't blame you Leanne. But, that $500 could have bought you a few more nights out:)
I would have let Dave drink the hot sauce, but I would have to physically see the cash on the table:-)
Post a Comment