Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Something That Drives Me Nuts...But Is SOOOO Utterly Adorable!

You might say I am a bit crazy when it comes to Caroline and her eating habits. It drives me a bit nuts when she gets food on her clothes, which is quite absurd considering she is 9 1/2 months old and will continue to get food on her clothes for many, many years to come. I'm not sure why I am this way, being I ALWAYS get food on my clothes... I guess I'm turning into one of those mother's who doesn't necessarily care as much what I look like, but I sure do care what my little peanut looks like. Trivial? For sure. Hopefully I will get over this, since it's fairly constant that Caroline has food all over her face and clothes. The other day she was having a bit of a meltdown on our drive home from my parents so I gave her a cookie...and this is what I found when I went to get her out (and after looking at the pictures again, she really wasn't very messy)... She sure did look cute with cookie all over her face!





post signature

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Caroline, I'll give it to you, you have it all over your hands and face, but next time, go for the hair. That will really drive your mom crazy:)