As some of you know, I have somewhat of an issue with Caroline getting food all over the place. I know, I know...it's INEVITABLE! Hopefully I haven't already completely "delayed" my child because I go nuts when she feeds herself and I end up taking over! I'm sure some of you are reading this thinking I am ridiculous...just let the poor baby feed herself... Well, I DID! Yes, I have done it many times before, but today, I just decided I would put the stress of the mess behind me and just see what she does with all the food...and well, this is what occurred...
It wasn't so bad and cleaning her up was easy... So, maybe, just maybe, I will finally let my little independent princess feed herself even if it does get all over her, the floor, the dog and me! (Jodi, see I can do it! And wet wipes really do work wonders and I didn't even have to give her a bath!!!)





No comments:
Post a Comment