(Yes, another post today...but I had to, Miss Caroline is asleep and Matt "must" watch his favorite show, "Criminal Minds..." So, here I am! Anyway. . .
I posted about this blog before, but today it is more important than ever to pray for this family! Tricia, a mother to a micro-preemie, wife to an amazing man and a woman with cystic fibrosis (a
hereditary disease that affects the lungs and digestive system) will be given a wonderful gift tonight...the gift of new lungs, which is necessary for her to prolong her life. Please visit their blog to get the details of this amazing family! http://www.cfhusband.blogspot.com/. And PLEASE keep Tricia, her entire family and the donor's family in your thoughts and prayers tonight as she gets a new set of lungs!
hereditary disease that affects the lungs and digestive system) will be given a wonderful gift tonight...the gift of new lungs, which is necessary for her to prolong her life. Please visit their blog to get the details of this amazing family! http://www.cfhusband.blogspot.com/. And PLEASE keep Tricia, her entire family and the donor's family in your thoughts and prayers tonight as she gets a new set of lungs!





2 comments:
Thank you!
Leanne, I just looked at the site again. That is so great that it seems she is progressing. Thanks for the updates and reminders to pray for this sweet family. I just read that he is only 27. Can you imagine, he is younger than us. He seems, from his writings so much older. I guess you mature pretty quickly when your life takes such turns.
Post a Comment