I was playing with Caroline this evening, watching her "walk" around the living room with her new walker that her Grandparents got her and I just kept thinking, wow, it seems like forever ago that she was a wobbly headed little infant, who was so dependant upon me. Of course, she hasn't lost that dependence, but it is certainly different than it was when we first brought her home. She can now move from room to room...on her own! She can "almost" hold her own bottle and she can feed herself (although most of the food ends up everywhere, but her mouth). As I heard over and over when we first brought her home, "cherish each moment, for it goes by so fast." Isn't that the truth! I can't believe that Miss Caroline is going to be ONE in two and a half months!
I was going through some of her pictures and I came across some cute ones of her and her friend Nathan. My how they have both changed. I had to post a few!
I was going through some of her pictures and I came across some cute ones of her and her friend Nathan. My how they have both changed. I had to post a few!

Caroline - 1 month; Nathan - 3 months
Caroline - 3 months; Nathan - 6 months
Caroline - 9 months; Nathan - 1 year





2 comments:
Doesn't it make you feel old when you say things like that? It's what we've always been told and sadly, we now know it's so true!
You inspire me to update my blog with Nadia info - I will. I really love reading your life with Caroline!
Post a Comment