Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

Auntie B and Uncle Bubba..."Ya'll" Made the Blog!

While Matthew was playing golf yesterday, Caroline and I met my Aunt and Uncle at the Cincinnati Nature Center. It was such a wonderful place. I had never been there before, but my Aunt and Uncle have a pass, so we went as their guest. For those of you in Cincinnati, this is a GREAT place to go and I think it's only $5 to go if you're not a member! It is filled with 18 miles of hiking trails, a beautiful house in the woods, lots and lots of wildlife! We didn't walk too far, perhaps because I didn't know what to expect and I wore flip flops...oops. And if you have children, it's not really conducive to a stroller. We just carried Miss Caroline and she did great! Here are a few pictures of her and her favorite Auntie B and Uncle Bubba!







post signature

No comments: