Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh NO... She Has Found The Stairs! Yikes!

I have been dreading the day that Miss Caroline finds the stairs. You see, our house is almost 100 years old and you can certainly tell by the stairs. No, they're not in bad condition or anything, they're just a bit steep and all hardwood... Since we're probably moving in the very near future (when we put our house on the market and "sell" it!), I was hoping that she would not venture to the stairs at all... Well, my little explorer found the stairs yesterday morning! She was doing her morning crawl all over the place routine when she ventured to "no man's land," or so I thought was "no Caroline land..." Hopefully she won't want to keep going back and I am certainly not going to teach her to climb them! Here are a few pictures!













post signature

1 comment:

Jodi said...

And the adventures begin:)
It was fun to hang out with you guys yesterday. I kind of forgot that Caroline was there-she is just so content:)
We should go to Parky's Farm next time. It isn't as beautiful as Glenwood, but I'm sure Caroline would love all of the little animals.
Talk soon!
What is your 5k status?