Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

We're Back!

We have RETURNED! We got back this afternoon from our cruise! And it was FABULOUS! It rained the first few days, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but the rest of the week turned out to be beautiful! Caroline was the most wonderful baby ever! My stress of traveling with her was absolutely not necessary! She was great! She traveled via more forms of transportation in one week than many people do in one lifetime. She traveled via...car, plane, tram, limo, ship, taxi, bus...and we cannot forget stroller! All of her travels went so smoothly! She didn't cry at all! She slept on both flights and was so happy the entire trip! Her Grandpa secretly arranged for a limo to pick us all up at the airport to take us to our hotel in Florida. And the chauffeur held up a sign that said "Welcome Miss Caroline." It was too cute!



Caroline had many firsts this trip. In addition to all the forms of transportation, she also went to the beach, went in the ocean and went to MEXICO. These are just to name a few! Not to mention she got to meet all of her Aunt's, Uncle's and Cousins! She was too cute and so flexible! The poor child was on no nap schedule at all and a few days had NO NAP at all. And she still didn't cry! We are so blessed, that's for sure! (I have a feeling we're in for it when we have another child!)
Instead of giving you every single detail of our trip, I thought I would just post some of the best pictures with various captions! And to view all of the pictures, you can click here.

Caroline's First Flight

Caroline's First Limo Ride


Formal Night

Caroline and Mommy in front of the ship in Mexico

What more can be said than, "She's soooo cute!"



Caroline's Auntie Sara bought her this dress when she was in Mexico over the summer. She wore it in Cozumel!


Caroline's first experience in the sand!


Caroline and her Uncle Rick! She adores this man!


Caroline made a friend on the cruise! She's a social butterfly!

Caroline in her new dress from Cozumel! Thanks Aunt Jitty!

Caroline and all her BOY cousins! She doesn't have ANY girl cousins (close to her age)

We definitely had a wonderful time and hope to travel more with Caroline (now that we know she's so easy). Oh, and for those of you who are wondering, we opted not to bring the carseat. That was a GREAT decision due to the fact that all of the forms of transportion that we used were not accomodating for carseats!



post signature

3 comments:

The Riggs Family said...

Looks and sounds like you had a fabulous trip! What fun! I'm sure it's hard to be back in the yucky Ohio weather.

Jodi said...

So Fun!! All of that worry about the carseat, and it didn't even go along:)
And I have to say, I love all of the little dresses that Caroline is wearing, she is quite fashionable-gets it from her mommy, of course. Seriously though, how many outfits did she have on that boat! I guess when you are little you have a great excuse to pack more.
Glad you are all back! Just in time for Spring.

Anonymous said...

Since our birthdays are only separated by hours I knew we would love each other very much! I love that little monkey!
Love, Uncle Rick