Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Caribbean Is Calling Our Name!

Yes, that's right, the Blair Family is going on a cruise!!!! We leave tomorrow for Tampa and our cruise departs on Saturday afternoon! We are going with Matt's entire family (25 people). We're so excited! It will be Miss Caroline's first time out of the country. Not too many 9 month old babies have foreign stamps on their passports. Caroline will have two! Mexico and Belize!

We are going to be cruising on the Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas, which looks like this:




We did have the opportunity to take Caroline to my parents place in Charleston, SC this past summer, so she has seen the ocean, but she was 8 weeks old... Now that she's 9 months, she'll be a bit more fun! I'm sure she will thoroughly enjoy the sand and hopefully won't eat too much of it!

Because I love Caroline sooooo much and think she's the cutest person in the world (yes, I'm biased), I had to post pictures of her from our trip to South Carolina this past summer. Too cute!



I hope you all have a great week and of course I will be back to the blogland when I return!


post signature

3 comments:

Jodi said...

How is the packing going? Will you be up all night?
I hope you guys have a great time, and get very tan!! That is the purpose of vacation isn't it:)
I hope that Caroline has a great 1st Easter too-will you guys celebrate on the big boat. That is something to remember!
Happy sailing

The Martin Family said...

I'm so envious! Have a great time and take lots of pictures!

sK said...

where did you get that suit? TOO CUTE!!!