Caroline's social calendar is starting to get a bit more full these days, which I enjoy. There are many things that parents are passionate about while parenting their children. Of course that holds true for me as well. One thing that I deem very important for my little princess is for her to make lots of friends and interact well in social circles. I know she is only 8 months old, but I do not think it is ever too early to introduce children to other children. That way it becomes familiar to them. Not to mention, it is always fun to get together with other mom's.
Caroline's friend, Nadia, came over on Tuesday to play. Caroline is a bit older than Nadia, so she is now at the stage that all she wanted to do was touch her. They were very cute together.Sophia, we need to do this way more often!





No comments:
Post a Comment