Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

Our Little Peanut...Caroline!

So, after our big vacation Miss Caroline had to go to the doctor this morning for her 9 month well visit. She did great, considering she had a lot less sleep last week and got a shot and her finger pricked! She smiled and was very chatty the entire time!

She weighs 17.8 pounds and is 27 1/2 inches long. She is quite the little peanut compared to her parents! She is in the 25 percentile for weight and almost 50 percentile for height. Her great-aunt's and uncle's are all rather petite people (on both sides of our families), so perhaps this is where she get's this from.

On our vacation Caroline finally said MaMa! She has been saying Dada for about 2 months. So I was thrilled. And she looked right at me! She has about 4 words in her little vocabulary. She says "Dada," "Mama," "Baba" and "Hi" (which is the funniest). My has she changed lately!

post signature

1 comment:

sK said...

I'm glad you had fun!
We have to get together so I can hear more about it. I'm officially a stay-at-home mom with no plans to go back to work, so we should get the little girls together more often. Nadia is becoming more interested in other people finally.
The solid foods have gotten better. She hates the jarred stuff. I have been making certain veggies and fruits for her and she loves them!
Let me know when is good for you - I am going to make it a priority to be a better blogger.