Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Being a quarter Irish, this day is always exciting for me! I feel like it's my "special day," a day where you can wear green for a reason and make your kid were a shirt that says "Kiss Me I'm Irish" because she really is Irish. Nothing beats Irish beer and bagpipes! And for those of you who don't know this little tidbit about me... Here's something funny for your to ponder... When I was in the 10th grade I took bagpipe lessons! My friend Katie and I were in the St. Patrick's Day parade almost yearly with our EXTREMELY Irish father's and we were always fascinated by the men in kilts (and their bagpipes). So, we got to talking to one of the pipers and he informed us that he gave lessons... So, we hopped on board! We lasted a whole year, which was pretty impressive. And I was certainly not a professional, however, we did learn Amazing Grace, which was pretty neat!


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO YOU ALL (ESPECIALLY THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE ACTUALLY IRISH)! Caroline wishes you a fun-filled day as well!




post signature

No comments: