Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

My Daddy Goes To Prom...Or Something Like That!

My Daddy, being the Irishman that he is had the opportunity to go with friends to this Irish gala affair tonight. The event was held at Union Terminal and was for IRISH MEN ONLY! Yes, that's right...No women and no non-Irish folks! All of the men wear tuxedos with green accents and eat Irish food, drink lots of Irish beer and sing lots of Irish songs (Please note..."Danny Boy" is NOT, I repeat NOT an Irish song...it was written by an Englishman)! It's a very big ordeal to go as there are many important people at this event. And I think my dad was thrilled to go. He met a group of men over at my parents friend's house for "pictures," yes that's right, "pictures." Like Prom. I had to witness this affair, so Matt, Caroline and I went over to take pictures of these well-dressed Irishmen. And I will have to admit, my Daddy looked quite dapper! And while we were there, Matt, Caroline had to get our picture taken, since we NEVER take family pictures. :) Enjoy!

My Daddy, Caroline and Me

Caroline's Daddy, Caroline and Me


The Irishmen!



post signature

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Your dad is so much fun. Full of adventure, Caroline is lucky to have such a grandpa.