Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Not So Healthy Start To The New Year...

As I mentioned previously, little Caroline was pretty sick after Christmas. Her illness continued through New Year's and finally went away a day or so ago. It was not a fun time at the Blair household. I think we spend almost 4 days exclusively in our house... Nice holiday vacation, huh!?

On New Year's Eve, Matt, Caroline and I spent the evening in our living room and watched movies. Matt and I truly lived it up and had beer and Chipotle to make it the most memorable New Year's yet!

Caroline managed to pass out in her little chair for much of the night, while we watched movies. She was too cute and it was certainly a sign that she didn't feel good at all. She didn't play with one Christmas present until yesterday, when she finally returned to her normal self. Here's a picture of her passed out in her little chair:
During Caroline's illness, Matt and I reorganized the basement and took a bunch of stuff to his parents house to store until we sell our house. I'd have to say our house looks so much less cluttered!

During the cleaning process I pulled up Caroline's infant bouncy seat, which was a lifesaver for months. A friend of mine is going to borrow it for her new baby. Well, Caroline found the seat yesterday and digressed a bit... I think she wanted to go back to her infant days for a few minutes... Here she is "digressing..."


post signature

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Poor Caroline:( That is a bummer with the timing too. Chipotle though, yum. We don't have one here and I really miss it!
Thanks for checking in the other day. Less than 2 weeks to go!-hopefully:)