Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Sick Little Princess - Part 2

As I mentioned, Caroline has been sick all day! I have always heard you will be pooped on, peed on and thrown up on as a parent. Until today, I had really only experienced being peed on by little Miss Caroline. Today she managed to throw up on me three times (and of course she followed that up by peeing on me as I was trying to get her into the bathtub after a vomitous episode). She seems to be feeling a little bit better after having slept most of the day (when she wasn't vomiting).

I have to say she was such a pitiful, yet adorable, sight. She was hanging on me all day and we opted to nap together much of the day. Additionally, she went through 6 different outfits and we changed her sheets and our sheets 3 times! Oh joyous! :)

Here are a few more pictures of my sick little girl!








post signature

No comments: