Here are a few pictures of Caroline's pigtails and Caroline enjoying the trains!
Since today was a free day for us, Matt went to see a movie with the men in our family (my dad and brother and his dad and brother), so my mom and I took Caroline to the Cincinnati Children's Museum. I love, love, love this place. Caroline has always enjoyed going here and I think this year we'll probably get a pass! Caroline certainly tired herself out at the museum. And has been napping since we got home (a few hours ago). So much fun!
Here are a few pictures of Caroline enjoying herself at the museum. She managed to find a tutu at the museum and immediately put it on... She's never worn a tutu before, but somehow knew exactly how to wear it! Oh...I cannot wait until she takes ballet! :) And I couldn't end this post without Caroline enjoying a cupcake! She certainly has a sweet tooth!





3 comments:
The train place sounds so cool. Wade would love it too!
We will have to go the Children's Museum together sometime. We have a pass and love it! The Beehive is in Pleasant Ridge. It's temporarily located on the corner of Ridge and Montgomery and will be moving just a few doors down on Montgomery soon. If you google Beehive Co-Op Cincinnati, it should come up.
She has gotten so big!!! She looked so cute with that tutu on. She is going to be a great ballerina someday.
Post a Comment