Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Dear Mr. Obama

I try not to get very political on our "family" blog, but there are times I deem it necessary! And now is one of those times. I promise to make it brief. Most of you know my stance on politics. I have deep seeded conservative values and have a strong passion for freedom and capitalism.

I strongly oppose socialism/communism and pray that our country does not head down this path. I fear that if our country loses sight of the values in which we were founded, we are doomed to fail, and perhaps inevitably lose some of our freedoms.

If Obama is elected, I fear he will quickly pull our troops out of Iraq. This is a HUGE mistake. This will show the world that we are quitters. It will inevitably make our country vulnerable to more attacks. This video portrays the true reality of our occupancy in Iraq. We are there for a purpose. No...war is not fun, but there are times it is necessary! And now is one of those times!

I will leave you with this video:





post signature

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Leanne, good for you for "speaking" your mind. I completely disagree with you but I respect your opinion. Rock on with your conservative and republican ideals!

By the way, what I appreciate most about your post is your concerns are not based on the ignorant rumors but on your take on the candidate's policies. I heart you!