Caroline Kathleen Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ainsley Christine Blair

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Think She's Pretty Cute!

Today, while Matt was doing some work and getting our house ready for our Open House, Caroline and I had a little photo session. I thought she looked extra cute and just had to take lots of pictures. Not to mention, I have been slacking lately on taking pictures of her, so I guess today I made up for that. Although I think I took like 50 pictures of her doing pretty much the same thing. Regardless, she looked too cute in her new outfit!

She is certainly growing up, right before our eyes! Today she was such a little kid, not so much a little baby! She has developed such a fun personality! She loves to explore and take risks. Today we went in the backyard, which is a place we don't venture to very much, since we have a city park right up the street from us. She was all over the yard. Our backyard is pretty deep and she had no qualms about going as far back as she could. It's funny how she never hesitates with anything she does. She just does it! (Sometimes it can be a little scary for her mama) :)

I find myself repeating the same sentence over and over again... "My how time goes by so fast." It's true what they say, it does go by fast, I can't believe Caroline is almost 16 months old. She's changed SOOO much. Last night she spent the evening with my friend, Sandy, and her 18 month old, Nate, so Matt and I could go to a wedding. When we went to pick her up, Sandy informed us that Nate taught Caroline a new word, "cricket." So, all day today, we listened to Caroline say "cricket, cricket, cricket." It was hilarious! They pick things up so fast. I guess now is when we really need to be extra careful with what words we choose to say. She's like a sponge and I certainly don't want her to go to daycare one day and say something absurd that she learned from her parents!

This is all I have for tonight, but I will leave you with some cute pictures of Miss Caroline and her new outfit. To see all the pictures of Miss Caroline and our family just click here.









post signature

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Super cute! She looks like she was having just as much fun posing as you were taking.
Sorry I didn't call back yet. Last week got a bit crazy but I am so glad you got the book and you liked it. I didn't know how much you would use it, but sometimes those things are just fun to look through, esp of a place that you love. I love Southern cooking too, but man it is so bad for you! I'm glad we're on a tight budget or we may all be huge living near so many fun Southern places.
Take care!

Sarah said...

You say Caroline sometimes scares her Momma?? I seem to remember some story about little Leanne crawling through the heating ducts in her house???