And my life will somewhat return to normal... We have our Step Out Walk to Fight Diabetes (www.diabetes.org/stepout) next Saturday in Cincinnati. As most of you know I am in charge of this event. Needless to say, it has consumed my life lately. Therefore, my blog is taking a backseat. :)
I don't have any pictures to show ya'll, but I can tell you Miss Caroline and I were ridiculously sick this past weekend. She was much more resilient than I though... We had our Dayton Walk on Saturday, and I had to drive up there and organize and facilitate everything... It went okay in the beginning, but towards the end of the event, let's just say I was dying! I was so sick. This is gross, but I feel the need to divulge... I threw up all over the place at the event (well, not all over...really just in a garbage)! It was awful! I was sick the rest of the day and the next... Not fun!
I don't have any pictures to show ya'll, but I can tell you Miss Caroline and I were ridiculously sick this past weekend. She was much more resilient than I though... We had our Dayton Walk on Saturday, and I had to drive up there and organize and facilitate everything... It went okay in the beginning, but towards the end of the event, let's just say I was dying! I was so sick. This is gross, but I feel the need to divulge... I threw up all over the place at the event (well, not all over...really just in a garbage)! It was awful! I was sick the rest of the day and the next... Not fun!
I love Caroline's daycare, but I swear, whenever one kid gets something, they all get it, and then I get it! YUCK! And it seems kids get it and are better in a few hours, whereas, I get it, and am out of commission for days! Finally, we're on the mend! Yeah!
Matthew is out of town most of this week and all of next, which will certainly make the balancing act of work and taking care of Caroline a bit interesting... I shall manage though. Matthew has some new responsibilities, so he is traveling lots more. It's been a little bit of an adjustment and of course we miss him. I do have to admit though, sometimes it's nice to have our bed to myself!
One final note...we had a second showing on our house tonight. Yes, it's still FOR SALE. This time with a Realtor, my mom! Since we opted to list it with my mom, we have had a bit more immediate activity. We had three showings in one day on Sunday. So, hopefully it will sell SOON!
I promise to become a better blogger after my walk is OVER. If you are in Cincinnati and want to sign up, go to www.diabetes.org/stepout and sign up under Cincinnati.
I promise to become a better blogger after my walk is OVER. If you are in Cincinnati and want to sign up, go to www.diabetes.org/stepout and sign up under Cincinnati.





3 comments:
Hope you're feeling better. Good luck with the walk. :-)
Hang in there Leanne!! I hope your walk this weekend is much more enjoyable than last-will Caroline be going with you-do you even get to walk or is that a silly question?
Hey Jodi. Unfortunately, I don't get to walk. I will be arranging everything and making sure everyone has a great time. :) Yeah!
Post a Comment